Four jobs I have had in my Life:

1. Editorial Assistant
2. Obituary Writer (while an intern at the Boston Globe)
3. Restaurant Host
4. Tennis Instructor/Day camp counselor


Four movies I have watched more than once:

1. LITTLE WOMEN
2. FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL
3. LOVE IN THE AFTERNOON
4. SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION


Four places I have lived:

1. New York City
2. Boston
3. Lewiston, Maine
4. Auburn, Maine


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Dark chocolate (but I won't complain if all you have is milk chocolate)
2. Cereal
3. Raspberries and mango mixed in frozen yogurt
4. Lobster


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. The beach
2. Traveling
3. Curled up with a book...anywhere
4. On a tennis court


Four things I am looking forward to this year:

l. Warm weather
2. Learning and getting further immersed in my job
3. Exploring the city
4. Getting really good at the aero-boxing class at my gym


TV shows that I watch:

1. THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW
2. THE OFFICE
3. DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART
4. BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (I'm only on season one, but I'm already hooked)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Interesting - why only four of everything?

10:26 AM  

Blogger Erika said:

Should it be mentioned that you're watching Buffy only because some of us were horrified that you've not seen it and we bullied you into it? LOL

11:17 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

:) very interesting post and person also !!!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home