If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
A bird...to see the world from above...

What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Head to the beach, go hiking, and explore the islands and lighthouses along the coast of Maine.

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
Friendly's used to make a chocolate ice cream with mini chocolate cups filled with raspberry sauce...Not really sure why I'd be that, but it's delicious

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go?
I have a lot of travelling to catch up on, but I think I'd like to start with France, particularly the Northern coastline and the countryside...then Italy, Croatia, Greece, South America, and New Zealand.

What’s the ideal dream job for you?
To be an editor with an amazing list of books in my care (unless of course someone decided they wanted to pay me to travel the world reading and taking pictures, or if I suddenly developed the skills to be a pro-tennis player)

Are you a morning or night person?
Morning person, I've never been able to pull all-nighters. I turn into a pumpkin after midnight.

What are your favorite hobbies?
Tennis, kickboxing, teaching myself to cook new and fancy recipes...

What movie could you best quote from?
"Rose, I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket and nothing to offer you and I know that..."

"You think you're too cool for school, well I've got a news flash for you Walter Cronkite...you...you...aren't!"

[Extra points for whoever can correctly tell me the origin of these quotes.]

If you had to describe yourself using four words, it would be...
Happy, curious, always hungry

What’s the worst thing you did as a kid?
When I was 8 or 9, I thought it would be fun to scare my little brother by putting glow-in-the dark Nickelodeon Gak® on him while he was sleeping. It was supposed to just wake him up once it touched his skin, but he started moving around and it spread through all of his bed sheets...Mom and Dad weren't happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Parisa said:

Nobody's guessed at the movie quotes and I'm HUGE on movie quotes. So here is my guess: Titanic (really, the only movie I could think of that has a character named Rose. Plus I can hear Leo DiCaprio's voice when I read that sentence) and Zoolander! Woo Zoolander! Ten points to YOU for quoting that.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home