(or maybe some of you do know)

1. Put me on a volleyball court any day, and I'm in heaven

2. I LOVE cowboy boots

3. In three years, I have not been able to find a similar pair to replace my favorite boots that I wore to shreds

4. I'm a Parrothead--have been afflicted by this for more than 20 years!

5. I love reading to my kids

6. I cannot walk in heels

7. I was born in Bangkok

8. My mom told me to read A WINTER'S TALE by Mark Helprin, and it's one of my all-time favorite books

9. I was a mildly competitive equestrian in my youth

10. I would love to ride horses again

11. I have to read every night before bed, even if it's just for 5 minutes

12. I love science, but not enough to have been a scientist.  Now I like to read about it

13. I came to romance novels later in life

14. I love to know what makes people tick; that's the best part about reading and discovering a really great character

15. I drink cranberry juice and seltzer almost every day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home