Friday the 13th

Certainly everyone knows that the number 13 is considered unlucky. But did you know that Friday is considered an unlucky day, hence Friday the 13th is the unluckiest day?

For those of us who work Mondays through Fridays, I just can't imagine it. Friday? Unlucky?

But I digress...today is the best day to introduce a new release, SUPERNATURAL,
JOHN WINCHESTER'S JOURNAL
.

For the 5 of you who have not heard of this CW show, it features two hot brothers whose mother was killed by a demon. Devastated, their father sets out to learn about--and hunt--the supernatural forces that killed his beloved wife.

This journal details all the creatures John Winchester encountered, along with the legends and his experiences. It is this journal that helps the brothers Sam and Dean find their father.

Did I mention that the Winchester boys are hot?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Yes Erika, these are some yummy boys. I love me my Dean especially! I don't know if this link will work, but if so here's a treat and it's put to music by Sixx Am...love them too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rje3EaPwpo&feature=email

Juliana
psst. enjoyed the pics on Jeaniene's blog!

8:47 AM  

Blogger Erika said:

Cool! Thanks, Juliana.

8:40 PM  

Blogger Lisa C. said:

mmmmm Eye Candy, and a great show... Thanks for the heads up on the journal...

9:35 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

The only thing that's made me really sad lately about Supernatural is that we have to wait a month for another episode...and that's apparently the season finale. Lame.

8:11 PM  

Blogger Delilah Devlin said:

I love this show and have bought seasons 1-3 for my DVD library. Looks like the book is going on my Amazon wish list too! Thanks!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home