The Waiting Game

Continuing yesterday's blog about the big game, I think there should be an entire sport entitled “Waiting,” just for those of us who are anxiously awaiting for our next favorite author's book.

Currently I am in the competition with a few titles that are dangling out there in the future, trying to entice with their blurbs and excerpts on the author's websites, but I tend to wait it out, not wanting to read a single word until I get those precious pages in my hand. I think that sort of waiting is in a league of its own, Endurance Waiting, if you will.

Over on my blog, I interviewed Samantha James about her upcoming book, BRIDE OF A WICKED SCOTSMAN. I had to do it with my ears plugged and my eyes averted because I don't want to know what happens to her hero, (and one of my favorite characters from her previous books) Alec. So, I think that is a special medal division for someone brave enough to wade into an interview and not want to learn a thing about that irresistible Scotsman.

Now, if you drop over to my blog and leave a comment, you could win an advance copy of BRIDE OF A WICKED SCOTSMAN, which Samantha donated to one lucky reader. Of course, I can't enter myself, which means I'll have to do the sprint to my local bookstore on February 24th.

So what are you waiting for?

Elizabeth Boyle

5 Comments:

Blogger gjbajaj said:

I would definately love to read
romance novel Bride Of A Wicked Scotsman as early as possible.

8:57 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Early is always better, because I am terrible at waiting!

9:57 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Sounds yummy! And the cover is beautiful!

3:47 PM  

Blogger Santa said:

What a strong woman you are, Elizabeth. I've been waiting for this book and am sooo excited that it'll be out soon!

10:15 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

This is a medal category requiring strength and determination. Right now I feel like a contender for the gold.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home