Right now, we're running a contest called "Book in a Bag", which is one of those contests I wish I could enter myself. If I won, then I'd get to have a really nice handbag (which is what my mother used to call a purse).

Sadly, I'm disqualified because I'm an employee--too bad, too, because, while I'll happily drop money on a meal, or a dress, I have a really hard time parting with my cash for a handbag (or purse).

The lucky winner gets a handbag from The Sak (which isn't to be confused with SAKS, as I'd originally thought) filled with current Avon Books. The contest is going on for a year, with a new bag and new books each month.

Be sure to enter!

If I'm reading the entry form correctly, you can try every month, so that's a whole lot of chances to win!

9 Comments:

Blogger ChariDee said:

I just entered. I love books AND handbags, what a great combo! I have no problems spending money on purses as they are my one vice (other than books) but winning one would be even better!

11:36 AM  

Blogger Fedora said:

Wow, that sounds lovely ;)

10:42 PM  

Blogger johnny ray said:

"I just had an interesting thought. I think most contest are geared toward the ladies. Now, just hear me out, there are plenty of guys that read romances also. Perhaps a special prize for the guys would be "thinking outside the box" Just a thought.

I am working on making some changes to my site. You might want to come by and give me your opinion. It is located at www.sirjohn.org and by blog is located at http://sirjohnnyray.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Johnny Ray

Sir John

12:29 PM  

Blogger eastcoastlife said:

It's only open to legal US citizens. :(

I'm in Singapore. I would love to have the books.

Good luck to all participants.

2:02 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

This is a great offer but I'm from the Philippines. Would you consider having contests for international participants sometime soon? :)

Good luck to the participants!

9:48 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I hope I win! Thanks for letting us know about the contest.

11:43 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Thanks for letting me know about this! I entered.

11:00 PM  

Blogger Pauline Evanosky said:

I just entered. Thanks!

8:38 PM  

Blogger photoquest said:

what a awesome contest and you get the bag too I am always in need of more books!!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home