Although they may write Romance novels, love is not the name of the game for the 2008 RWA RITA finalists!

This year's RITA AWARDS, the premier awards for published romance writers, are quickly approaching and the ladies in the Single Title Contemporary Category proved they don't play so nice with a rather malicious trash talking YouTube video. Check it Out!

Hilarious! So, who is everyone rooting for for this years awards?

This year, over 1,000 novels and novellas were judged in 12 categories.  Winners of the awards will be announced August 2nd at the RITA and Golden Heart Awards Ceremony to be held at RWA's 28th Annual National Conference in San Francisco, California. Good luck ladies!

5 Comments:

Blogger Denice said:

My wife love your blog, linked you to my http://suplado.info and http://supladoonline.com hope you could link me too. Yahweh Bless you always.
suplado

5:04 AM  

Blogger Lindsey said:

I'm afraid the other finalists will beat me up if I say who I'm rooting for! But I do love Avon Authors...

Thanks for featuring our video.

1:57 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for featuring our video! We are AMAZED to see that we've had over 5,000 views on You Tube in less than a week! Wow! And at the risk of sounding super corny - making the video has sort of bonded us all, and I think whoever wins, we'll all be happy for her (yeah, I know, I'm supposed to be trash-talking, but you may have noticed my ability to sound mean was weak at best ; ).) And you know, it's like they say - it truly IS just an honor to be nominated : )

2:45 PM  

Blogger Betty said:

What can I say............... All the books are great. But, Toni gets an extra vote from me since she's the only finalist whom I've had the pleasure of meeting :) She's as awesome in person as she is a writer.

4:50 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Gosh, I just love Avon. Period. And this is awesome, you guys!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home