Four things about Editorial Director Carrie Feron

Four jobs I have had in my Life:

1. Factory Worker
2. Swimming Instructor
3. Photographer's Assistant
4. Receptionist

Three movies I have watched more than once:

1. MOONSTRUCK
2. PERSUASION
3. TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

Four places I have lived:

1. Westbury, NY
2. London
3. Pound Ridge, NY
4. Richmond, VA

Four places I have been:

1. Hong Kong
2. Provence
3. Kyoto
4. Wales

Four of my favorite foods:

They are all my favorite!

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Bali
2. A spa
3. Any warm beach
4. Paris

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

l. My brand new kitchen!
2. Spring!
3. Spring Break in LA
4. My house in summer

TV shows that I watch:

1. DEXTER
2. WHAT'S MY STYLE?

2 Comments:

Blogger durano lawayan a.k.a. brad spit said:

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for the drop. I suspect that's what brought you to my site.

Lovely site you have, very feminine, and geared towards your target audience.

Have a pleasant day! --Durano, done!

11:59 AM  

Blogger Kathryn S said:

Carrie, Persuasion is one of my all time favorites! The new version is good, but I prefer the one with Ciaran Hines and Amanda Root.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home