Four things about Editor May Chen:

Four jobs I have had in my Life:

1. Grunt at a law firm
2. Grunt at a financial institution
3. White House Intern
4. Romance Editor

Four movies I've watched more than once:

1. PRETTY WOMAN
2. Any animated Disney movie in which there's a princess
3. THE MATRIX trilogy
4. THE LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy

Four places I have lived:

1. Washington, D.C.
2. London, England
3. Northampton, MA
4. Taipei, Taiwan

Four places I have been:

1. Tokyo, Japan
2. Margarita Islands, Venezuela
3. St. Martin, French West Indies
4. Cape town, South Africa

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Popeye's fried chicken
2. sushi
3. tater tots
4. lobster

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Eating cheetos in my bed
2. On a warm beach in the south of France
3. Pemberley with Mr. Darcy
4. At my favorite restaurant

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

l. A wedding in Sonoma
2. Another wedding in Sonoma
3. A yet unplanned trip to somewhere fun
4. Summer Fridays!

TV shows that I watch:

1.  AMERICAN IDOL
2. ROCK OF LOVE II with Bret Michaels
3. THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY
4. TOP CHEF

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn S said:

May, I like princesses too. Sigh. I've watched everything on your list more than once as well!

12:25 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty is my favorite!!

4:41 PM  

Blogger Tracey Devlyn said:

May, It's so good to find someone else who loves tater tots! Ketchup's a must for me, though. :)

9:46 PM  

Blogger JennaPetersen said:

I knew there was a reason we get along so well. We may have been seperated at birth.

We will have to chat about Rock of Love 2 later...

JennaP

7:51 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

May, you didn't list that lovely retreat center you went to in Washington! I'm quite shocked. :)

Elizabeth, who also spent time grunting in a law firm

11:03 AM  

Blogger Cindy Swanson said:

A romance editor...what a cool job! Is that the one you've liked the most?

And I think it's cool that you've worked in D.C. and London. I've loved the times I've visited D.C., and I've always wanted to visit London! You would obviously be a lot of fun to talk to.

11:37 AM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Oh, yes, I neglected to mention Lovely Retreat, WA...and, yes, being a romance editor is the best job of them all!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home