Four jobs I have had in my Life:

1. Toys R Us cashier (for one day)
2. Summer Camp Counselor (for one hour)
3. Clerk for the Italian American League (for one summer)
4. Romance editor (for more than one year)

Four movies I've watched more than once:

1. AIR FORCE ONE
2. WITNESS
3. WORKING GIRL
4. STAR WARS (all of them)

Four places I have lived:

1. Hong Kong
2. Jersey City, NJ
3. Brooklyn, NY
4. Albany, NY

Four places I have been:

1. Wilmington,NC (home of DAWSON'S CREEK and ONE TREE HILL)
2. Asheville, NC (specifically the Biltmore Estate, home of Richie Rich)
3. Blowing Rock, NC (The Green Mile)
4. Mount Airy, NC (aka Mayberry on The Andy Griffith show)

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Scallops
2. Lobster
3. Shrimp
4. Clams

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn S said:

Hmmm, and what do those four movies have in common...? I wonder.

:-)

BTW -- Witness is in my all time faves for Best Sexual Tension. That scene where he happens upon her bathing -- yowsa! Wish I could translate that kind of longing into words.

Kate

3:02 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Harrison Ford, huh? I'll have to make one of my Vamp heroes look like him. :-)

I LOVE the Biltmore! I saw it one summer, would love to see it fixed up for Christmas. North Carolina is beautiful...

Kerry

7:17 PM  

Blogger Erika said:

Remind me to share with you one day how I came about spending 10 whole days driving around North Carolina...and it's not even my home state!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home