Four Things You May Not Know About Lucia Macro

It's been a while since we shared fun facts about ourselves. In an effort to show that editors are people, too, we asked the group to fill out these questionnaires. Up first: Executive Editor Lucia Macro.

Four jobs I have had in my Life

1. Nurse's aid
2. Camp counsellor
3. Financial aid dept secretary
4. Romance novel editor

Four movies I've watched more than once:

1. TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
2. THE GODFATHER (Parts I and II)
3. BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S
4. THE THIN MAN

Four places I have lived:

1. Rhinebeck, NY
2. Westtown, NY
3. Brooklyn, NY
4. Jersey City, NJ

Four places I have been:

1. London
2. Dublin
3. Juneau, AK
4. Mt. Rushmore

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Lobster
2. Oysters
3. Anything Pad Thai
4. French Onion Soup

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Paris
2. Portland, OR
3. Cape May, NJ
4. Sunny Florida

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

l. Traveling to sunny Florida
2. Traveling to Alaska
3. Getting a new sofa
4. Thanksgiving

TV shows that I watch:

1. PROJECT RUNWAY
2. JEOPARDY!
3. HOUSE
4. GHOST HUNTERS

There will be more editors featured all through the month. Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Devlyn said:

Hi Lucia,
Thanks for sharing your fun facts. I've been to the Black Hills area twice - love it! So, did you pick Christian, Rami or Jillian to win? :)

8:41 PM  

Blogger Kathryn S said:

Mmmm. French onion soup. Yum.

1:04 AM  

Blogger LuciaMacro said:

Tracey,
I picked Christian--and everyone around me can attest to that. Really, why was Rami even in the Final 3? He's "passionate about draping" but that's about it.
;]

3:09 PM  

Blogger Tracey Devlyn said:

Lucia,
Christian did consistently deliver eye-catching designs throughout the show. I loved Chris, too. His laugh cracked me up. :)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home