Four Things About Assistant Editor Tessa Woodward

Four jobs I have had in my Life:

1. Spanish Teacher
2. Camp counselor
3. Grant writer for an environmental (large-scale installation) artist
4. Romance novel editor

Four movies I've watched more than once:

1. STAR WARS
2. BBC PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
3. THE ROAD TO MOROCCO
4. A KNIGHT'S TALE

Four places I have lived:

1. Brooklyn, NY
2. Hanover, NH
3. Madrid, Spain
4. New York City

Four places I have been:

1. Prince Edward Island
2. Oxford, England
3. Guelph, Ontario
4. San Sebastian, Spain

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Olives
2. Soup Dumplings
3. Pot Roast
4. Tortilla Espanola

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. San Juan, Puerto Rico
2. My bed
3. Prince Edward Island
4. The Musee D'Orsay

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

l. My sister's graduation
2. My friend's wedding
3. The new season of ROBING HOOD
4. Hanging out with Esi (she said she wouldn't speak to me again unless I added that)

TV shows that I watch:

1. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
2. ROBIN HOOD
3. Any and all CSIs
4. CHARMED

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Devlyn said:

Hi Tessa,
I have the Special Edition of P&P on DVD. Love it!

Our paths will cross at Chicago's Spring Fling conference in April. I'm looking forward to meeting you. :)

8:58 PM  

Blogger JennaPetersen said:

You've been to PEI!! Did you do the Anne of Green Gables thing? I've always wanted to do that.

5:36 PM  

Blogger Kathryn S said:

OK, so I lived on PEI for a year and went to college there. Tessa, what were you doing there?!?! Unless you went in the summer, I can't imagine there was a lot going on.

And Jenna, I've been to Green Gables. It's just a big white house with green trim. :-)

1:53 PM  

Blogger Beverley Kendall said:

When anyone says they know much less have been to Guelph, Ontario, I have to look twice.

As a Canadian transplant a brother who lives there, I say YAY for Guelph.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home