What is it about paranormal books that we love so much? The vampires, werewolves, warlocks, witches, aliens...they all grab us and keep us hooked until we turn the last page in the book.

Why?

Real life is full of schedules, traffic, headaches, kids' events. When I read, I want to escape. I want to go someplace where the hero wants nothing more than to pleasure me. He wants to love me, protect me, and give me multiple orgasms.

In my new Avon Red book, SEDUCTION'S SPELL, my heroine owns an antebellum mansion with an enchanted water well. Her guests who drink the water are affected however they need to be to find happiness. It might be a woman who needs the strength to tell her husband how she really feels about their deteriorating relationship. Perhaps it's a woman who has been used by men all her life and is finally willing to let go and trust a man to love her. Maybe it's the man who wants to win back the love of his life. Happiness can be theirs with the help of Belle and her enchanted water.

I love writing with a touch of the paranormal. There are no limits, no boundaries. The hero and heroine will find happiness either here on earth or on a planet light years away.

And you can bet the heroine will have multiple orgasms.

Lynn LaFleur

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn S said:

Love the cover!

I love paranormal too Lynn, for the same reasons you mentioned. There doesn't seem to be any rules or limitations. You can have so much fun with it!

12:50 PM  

Blogger Ruby Storm said:

Hi Lynn!

I so agree with you! There's something about a romance that spans across an unknown divide. Paranormals give you that other world, that 'what if?' Ghosts....whoooo, I love a sexy ghost who captures the heart of the beautiful heroine.

Best of luck to you with Seduction!
Hugs, Ruby

9:53 AM  

Blogger Lynn LaFleur said:

Thanks, ladies! I do believe that paranormals are here to stay. That makes me very happy!

Lynn

10:23 AM  

Blogger Titania Ladley said:

***Lynn LaFleur wrote:
There are no limits, no boundaries.

That says it all, Lynn! :)

By the way, love the cover to Seduction's Spell. Has that paranormal/mysterious mansion/sexy feel all in one. Wishing you the very best with it!

Titania

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home