Really, as far as I'm concerned, Dixie Cash has the funniest book titles--bar none!

I will always have a special place in my heart for the very first Dixie title: SINCE YOU'RE LEAVING ANYWAY, TAKE OUT THE TRASH.

If these sound like country music song titles, that's sort of the point--we go through lists and lists of country songs for inspiration.

If you have any song titles (or otherwise!) that you think might make a good Dixie title, send them in.

I can't promise anything but I will add them to the mix and, if we ever choose yours, I'll give due credit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn S said:

I love the titles for the Dixie books almost as much as I love Dixie herself!

Now one of my favorite country song titles is: "Does my ring hurt your finger (when you go out at night)?"

4:39 PM  

Blogger Lis said:

One of my faves is HOLD MY BEER WHILE I KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Kills me!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home