Hi! I'm Katherine and today is the first Red Friday--super hot AVON RED erotica, to send you into the weekend!

The post for WHEN SHE WAS BAD (below) got me thinking about high school and high school reunions.

I know that I've come a long way since my frizzy haired, baggy carpenter jeans days back then.

There's a part of me that's always wanted to run into that friend who was really a SMOKING looking crush. Reading REUNION, I got a taste for that and it made me wish I knew then what I do now.

I hope you like it as much as I do! Let me know...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn LaFleur said:

Hi Katherine,

I'm so pleased you liked my book. I had such fun writing it. It's part fiction/part non-fiction. I did have a guy in high school who was a good friend, but we never got together. This story was my idea of what might happen should we ever meet again.

It's a nice fantasy!

Lynn

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home