Hi! I'm Katherine and today is the first Red Friday--super hot AVON RED erotica, to send you into the weekend!

The post for WHEN SHE WAS BAD (below) got me thinking about high school and high school reunions.

I know that I've come a long way since my frizzy haired, baggy carpenter jeans days back then.

There's a part of me that's always wanted to run into that friend who was really a SMOKING looking crush. Reading REUNION, I got a taste for that and it made me wish I knew then what I do now.

I hope you like it as much as I do! Let me know...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn LaFleur said:

Hi Katherine,

I'm so pleased you liked my book. I had such fun writing it. It's part fiction/part non-fiction. I did have a guy in high school who was a good friend, but we never got together. This story was my idea of what might happen should we ever meet again.

It's a nice fantasy!

Lynn

1:59 PM  

Blogger Affordable Luxurious Wedding Dress Blog said:

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home