I could not let this day go by without a mention of the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley.

When I visited historical Graceland about ten years ago, I was impressed most of all at how "homey" it is. It's a big house, to be sure, but it's one you can definitely see people living in. There was a warmth there that you couldn't fake. I also loved how it was a moment stuck in time--the 1970s, to be precise.


Anyway, I was looking for a romance with Elvis in it, and I still might find one, but, in the meantime, I wanted to show off this little gem of a mystery, MURDER BOOGIES WITH ELVIS.

Anne George is no longer with us, which is heartbreaking. She was a wonderful woman and writer. But her books are still in print and, if you have not yet, you should discover them.

I don't love mysteries, but I love Anne's work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home