I admit, I'm new to erotica, both e-rotica and traditional. No longer an e-rotic virgin, I read the new e-book originals and loved them! They are a perfect sensual snack!

Check out sizzling, exclusive erotica at HarperCollins e-Books:




Whether it's a choice between two lovers in
THE LOVER HUNT;










a high-stakes Victorian London game of pleasure in POLLY'S GAME;










a high school reunion that is truly a night to remember in REUNION;









nightly dreams of a sensual rendezvous in
WHAT A WOLF WANTS;









or a vampire on a mission to get her man in AFTER DARK;

I hope you like them as much as we do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I love these ebooks. Erotic romance just seems a natural for the short story format and I love being able to just download it. To be honest, buying erotic in a brick and mortar bookstore reminds me of the awkwardness of buying sanitary napkins in the drugstore when I was a teenager (Please don't let the cute guy wait on me!)

I have bought quite a few already (and the price is certainly right!). I've been buying the historical but the paranormal and contemporary ones sound pretty tasty too. Keep them coming! (No pun intended.

Linda K.

3:37 PM  

Blogger JennaPetersen said:

Woohoo! I love having another release! Hope everyone enjoys the e-shorts!

10:03 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Sounds spicy! oh la la!!

7:54 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

JennaPetersen, you are Jess Michaels too, right? Yours were the ones I read so far. The first two were both really good, so I was looking forward to The Lover Hunt - and it was so hot. I'm curious, will there be a sequel to any of the stories? Unlike alot of erotica, there is a real connection between the characters in each of these short stories that goes beyond just the sex.

Linda K.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home