Or, at least I am (Lucia). Because it's the holidays, here's a picture of me showing some love to public Christmas decorations--a really cute bear. Granted, most of those kissing the bear were about 3 feet shorter than I am.

On Wednesday, if I'm brave, I can go join the throngs at Rockefeller Center for the annual lighting of the tree. I haven't gone in a long time, because usually you are pressed against a thousand of your new very best friends, waiting, waiting, waiting...and then suddenly everyone goes "ooo" and you see the top of the tree light up and everyone goes home. But it's a lot of fun!

More books later in the week. I'm digging out of nearly 300 emails. And, no, folks, they aren't all SPAM.

3 Comments:

Anonymous ShanaGalen said:

Cute bear, Lucia! It doesn't feel at all like Christmas here in Houston. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt. But the weather guy promises that it will get cold Friday. Maybe then I can think about tree lightings. Hope you have fun if you go to Rockefeller Center!

12:27 PM  

Anonymous Mystery Maiden said:

Ew! The germs! Kid slobber on the bear! Haha.

:)
Mystery
http://www.shotinthedarkmysteries.com

5:23 AM  

Blogger Affordable Luxurious Wedding Dress Blog said:

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home