Or, at least I am (Lucia). Because it's the holidays, here's a picture of me showing some love to public Christmas decorations--a really cute bear. Granted, most of those kissing the bear were about 3 feet shorter than I am.

On Wednesday, if I'm brave, I can go join the throngs at Rockefeller Center for the annual lighting of the tree. I haven't gone in a long time, because usually you are pressed against a thousand of your new very best friends, waiting, waiting, waiting...and then suddenly everyone goes "ooo" and you see the top of the tree light up and everyone goes home. But it's a lot of fun!

More books later in the week. I'm digging out of nearly 300 emails. And, no, folks, they aren't all SPAM.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Cute bear, Lucia! It doesn't feel at all like Christmas here in Houston. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt. But the weather guy promises that it will get cold Friday. Maybe then I can think about tree lightings. Hope you have fun if you go to Rockefeller Center!

12:27 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Ew! The germs! Kid slobber on the bear! Haha.

:)
Mystery
http://www.shotinthedarkmysteries.com

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home