Happy Spring!

Well, at least the calender tells us it's spring. However, there is icy flooding in Montana, blizzards across the midwest, and I had some hail falling outside my window last night (along with a major thunderstorm).

If you want some fun, crazy, zany springtime reading, don't miss TROPHIES by Heather Thomas. Some of you might remember Heather from that 1980s television show THE FALL GUY. Or maybe the men in your life remember Heather...but I digress.

Heather is a total Hollywood insider, and I'm sure she knows a whole lot more than she'd ever let on. She's also that wonderful combination of hilariously funny and whip-smart. And, believe me, whatever you think about the women who are called "trophy wives" is about to be turned on its head as you read this book. These women are powerful, smart, and politically savvy. While I was reading Trophies I never laughed so hard in my life. Trust me, you'll never think of plastic surgery the same way again.

Even with all the crazy weather, (I walked to my train this morning being pushed aside by 20mph winds), we here at Avon Romance decided to be optimistic, get rid of the snowstorm, and unveil our new springtime look! What do you all think? Let us know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Krista said:

Cute new blog look. Loved it before, but this is so pretty!

9:57 AM  

Anonymous Vikki said:

I think I'm gonna try to read this. Thanks for the recommendation!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home