Four jobs I have had in my life:

Assistant Editor
Assistant Production Editor (this is quite different from #1)
English-language copyeditor for state-run Chinese television
Volunteer English teacher in China

Four things I wanted to be when I grew up:

Writer
Filmmaker
Ethologist
The person who does voiceovers for National Geographic specials

Four movies I have watched more than once:

A ROOM WITH A VIEW
BRAZIL
FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL
THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS

Four books I have read more than once:

LITTLE WOMEN by Louisa May Alcott
A DAY AT THE RACES by Jane Smiley
THE GIRLS GUIDE TO HUNTING AND FISHING by Melissa Bank
THE CORRECTIONS by Jonathan Franzen

Four places I have lived:

Beijing, China
Southern California
Texas
New Jersey

Four places in New York City that I have lived:

Astoria, Queens
Upper East Side
Chelsea
Washington Square Village

Four TV shows that I watch:

GOSSIP GIRL (guilty pleasure)
FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS
MAD MEN
AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL (guiltier pleasure)

Four TV shows I used to watch way back when:

GILMORE GIRLS
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
MY SO-CALLED LIFE
THIRTYSOMETHING (when I was twelve)

What are your four things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home