Four Things You May Not Know: Assistant Editor Johnathan Wilber

Four jobs I have had in my Life:

1. Concordia Language Villages (German-language summer-camp counselor)
2. Whole Foods (cashier)
3. Flower delivery boy
4. Assistant editor


Four movies I have watched more than once:

1. MAGNOLIA
2. RUN, LOLA, RUN
3. AMELIE
4. I HEART HUCKABEES


Four places I have lived:

1. Essen, Germany
2. Evanston, Illinois
3. Waterloo, Iowa
4. New York, New York


Four places I have been:

1. The Dakota Building
2. Random House
3. www.icanhascheezburger.com
4. A drag-queen beauty pageant in Bloomington, Illinois


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Mango
2. Coconut
3. Blackberries
4. Salmon


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. The gym
2. Inside the Chicago Manual of Style
3. California
4. In lurve


Four things I am looking forward to this year:

l. Summer hours
2. Traveling to California
3. Moving Up in the world
4. Finishing my novel, or getting close


TV shows that I watch:

1. LOST
2. THE COLBERT REPORT
3. SOUTHPARK
4. PLANET UNICORN, HEYY (on YouTube)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn S said:

OK, I so want to hear more about the drag queens. I've always wanted to go to a pageant but have never found one. I want to learn makeup techniques from the participants. Honestly. Hey Jonathan, are you going to be at RWA in San Fran this summer? Maybe we can go looking for a pageant...

10:20 AM  

Blogger JOHNATHAN WILBER said:

Hi Kathryn,

Unfortunately I won't be at RWA, although I'm sure San Francisco's bubbling over with drag pageants! You should also check for drag KING shows--they're impossibly fun.

11:49 AM  

Blogger J. I. said:

How did you like Evanston? I used live around there too, loved that area with Northwestern. I miss Chicago sometimes.

7:15 PM  

Blogger usweetpea said:

Planet Unicorn saved me one boring Saturday night many moons ago...i am eternally grateful=)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home