Four Things You May Not Know: Assistant Editor Esi Sogah

Four jobs I have had in my Life
:

1. Movie theater cashier
2. Bank employee
3. Freshman writing teacher
4. Romance editor



Four movies I have watched more than once:


1. TOMBSTONE
2. NEWSIES
3. EMPIRE RECORDS
4. CENTER STAGE

Four places I have lived:

1. Delaware
2. Upstate New York
3. State College, PA
4. New York, New York
 

Four places I have been:

1. My bed
2. Ghana
3. The Amsterdam airport
4. Toronto

Four of my favorite foods:


1. Lollipops!

2. Fruit of any kind
3. Mexican

4. Indian

Four places I would rather be right now: 


1.  My bed
2.  My brother's house
3.  Italy

4.  A bookstore


Four things I am looking forward to this year:



l.   New TV! 
2.  My best friend's return to the city
3.  Getting to know my friend's new baby 
4.  Hanging out with Tessa (...it's only fair)


TV shows that I watch:


1.   HEROES
2.   AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

3.   HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
4.   BONES

8 Comments:

Blogger Evangeline Holland said:

Mwuahaha! ANTM claims another! I am totally obsessed with the show and have been watching it since Cycle 2.

4:08 AM  

Blogger limecello said:

Fun! I usually don't catch ANTM while it's on, but I'll watch marathons on Vh1.
I don't think I've ever seen all of Newsies :X. Empire Records freaks me out, but I think it's due to something my friend told me while we were watching it. Also, I love Tombstone. I think Val Kilmer is fabulous in it. He has me believing he's about to drop dead any second. (I guess that sounds really creepy...)

3:45 PM  

Blogger JennaPetersen said:

Help! I love ANTM too! And I just re-watched Tombstone on Encore the other day. It is awesome! Val Kilmer has a snake-like sexiness in it despite his pallor and coughing and all that stuff. Yummy.

7:49 AM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Val Kilmer is indeed the hotness in Tombstone (and Batman Forever, but that's a whole 'nother post.). I love love that movie, but I have to watch it in pieces because I get too emotional.

OMG, ANTM! It's one of the few shows that I watch live, even though I record it on my DVR and I can watch it online. Plus, I might spend a little too much time looking at ANTM blogs. But Tyra's so crazy!

12:12 PM  

Blogger JennaPetersen said:

Tyra is totally crazy, but the thing that creeps me out is when she says something like, "What you need to do Model#4, is smile with your eyes. Here let me show you..."

And then she shows not smiling and then smiling with her eyes. And it's totally creepy because you can see the difference!! WEIRD.

Okay, I definitely know what we'll be talking about in SF...

8:54 AM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Exactly?! Like, she's crazy, but she's also right, which makes it even crazier. Oh, that Tyra. Changing the world one open-eye squint at a time.

3:58 PM  

Blogger Evangeline Holland said:

Jenna and Esi: have you read the ANTM recaps written by Rich of FourFour? They are freakin hilarious, and no episode can be properly enjoyed without reading them!

2:47 AM  

Blogger Unknown said:

la belle: I have--I only started reading them this year, although my friend has been telling me how great they are all along. He is amazing. And Potes on Television Without Pity always makes me spit out my soda at least twice.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home