Executive Editor Lyssa Keusch

Four jobs I have had in my Life:

1. magazine intern
2. waitress/bartender
3. The College Board Advanced Placement Program liaison
4. mystery/thriller and romance novel editor

Four movies I have watched more than once:

1. WEST SIDE STORY
2. IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
3. LORD OF THE RINGS ( all three)
4. REAR WINDOW

Four places I have lived:

1. Bangkok, Thailand (though too young to remember)
2. Somerville, MA
3. Paris
4. Manhattan

Four places I have been:

1.  Orcas Island, WA
2.  Guatemala
3.  San Gimignano, Italy
4.   Jerusalem

Four of my favorite foods:

1.   La Sa Ga (Vietnamese soup)
2.   spicy shrimp on the barbi
3.   asparagus
4.   wild mushroom risotto

Four places I would rather be right now:

1.   Paris
2.   Florence
3.   Kuaui
4.   Martha's Vineyard

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

l.    Baby's first birthday
2.   Sending my son to pre-K
3.   playing more volleyball
4.   visiting my best friend in NH

TV shows that I watch:

1.   Letterman
2.   THE DAILY SHOW
3.   LOST
4.   DEXTER

5 Comments:

Blogger Waterrose said:

This has nothing to do with you post, but I wanted to tell you that your blog is graphically beautiful!

12:35 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I also like your lay-out. I can't even count how many times I have seen it's a wonderful life.

2:04 PM  

Blogger Samantha James said:

It's so cool to see the editors sharing!

Rear Window is such a great movie--gotta love those Hitchcock films.

6:10 PM  

Blogger JennaPetersen said:

Oh Dexter! Is that not just the coolest show EVER! And Season 2 was just as good as Season 1 (which sometimes doesn't happen). Love it!!

JennaP

11:40 PM  

Blogger Diolta said:

Rear Window...great movie. When I was younger my sisters forced me to watch West Side story.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home