Please vote again for THE LOST MEMOIRS OF JANE AUSTEN!

I am thrilled to report that I am almost done with my new book...

Meanwhile, I just discovered that we can vote again for my nove, THE LOST MEMOIRS OF JANE AUSTEN, in the Jane Austen Regency World Awards! I am nominated for Best New Fiction and I really want to win.

It's tough, since my book isn't even available for sale in England. Voting ends this Saturday and they said in my category, the voting is very close!

Please do me a huge favour and spread the word to vote for my book (again, if you have already) and please CLICK HERE.


Voting Ends May 10th!

Thanks so much!

Syrie



CLICK HERE to vote!

5 Comments:

Blogger otilius said:

I voted!
[here by EntreCard]

5:00 PM  

Blogger Dina said:

I voted again too. :)

10:42 PM  

Blogger Martini Hour said:

You got my vote!

12:15 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

This is a pretty post, with the aged book. You have a nice looking blog. Great work!

Miss Mae

6:45 PM  

Blogger Dina said:

So, how did you do?

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home