People always ask me how I choose the books I acquire. I wish I could give them the "secret formula"--that is, if you just do A, B, and C, then, you'll definitely get published. Usually, it's just a feeling I get as I read the book. And it tells me that there's something special about the writing.

Anyway, I got that feeling when I began reading WOMEN ON THE EDGE OF A NERVOUS BREAKTHROUGH.

I could not put it down. Even better, when I got to the end, I was completely and totally shocked by what happens!

It goes on sale February 6th, so put it on your shopping list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:

I think it's the same for me as a reader. There are some books that everyone and their mother love, but when I try to read them, I don't get it. The really scary thing is when you love a book to pieces but everyone else hates it!

Best,
Mary

5:19 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

I'm intrigued by this one. I do enjoy Isabel Sharpe's books and I think I'll put this one on my must buy list.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home