People always ask me how I choose the books I acquire. I wish I could give them the "secret formula"--that is, if you just do A, B, and C, then, you'll definitely get published. Usually, it's just a feeling I get as I read the book. And it tells me that there's something special about the writing.

Anyway, I got that feeling when I began reading WOMEN ON THE EDGE OF A NERVOUS BREAKTHROUGH.

I could not put it down. Even better, when I got to the end, I was completely and totally shocked by what happens!

It goes on sale February 6th, so put it on your shopping list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Castillo said:

I think it's the same for me as a reader. There are some books that everyone and their mother love, but when I try to read them, I don't get it. The really scary thing is when you love a book to pieces but everyone else hates it!

Best,
Mary

5:19 PM  

Anonymous Dramedy Girl said:

I'm intrigued by this one. I do enjoy Isabel Sharpe's books and I think I'll put this one on my must buy list.

11:37 PM  

Blogger Affordable Luxurious Wedding Dress Blog said:

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home