A get-together with my friends invariably leads to conversation about romance reading. This past weekend, between the chocolate cupcake and stuffed French toast, I got an earful.

“Pirates. Give me more Pirates!” one of them said. So, for those of you who share her love for Pirates, I recommend Sabrina Jeffries' THE PIRATE LORD, an oldie but goodie:

“Angst. I love me some old fashion angst,” another chimed in. To her, I suggest Judith Ivory’s beloved classic, BLACK SILK:

And, for the friend who said, “Scots. Kilts. ‘Nuff said.” Here’s Lynsay Sands’ DEVIL OF THE HIGHLANDS:

I’m taking requests. What would you like to see more of?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

when you have time ,I would be humble if you would write a story about a Love that have been.i have it posted on my blog about it. if you need more about it let me know.
http://janmrp.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-10-03T13%3A53%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=10
PS I'm not very good writer, this is a diary of my life
there a poem about this on this love on the side of the blog , a friend of mine wrote for me
Thank you
janmrp@ma.rr.com

3:05 PM  

Blogger Pam P said:

More like any of these, please, enjoyed reading each of these a lot.

11:01 PM  

Blogger Evangeline Holland said:

I'd like to see more American heiresses!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home