Hi y'all! (by Cindy DiTiberio, editor, HarperOne/Avon Inspire)

I say that not because I'm southern but because today I hope you'll join me as I talk to Lyn Cote, author of the Texas: Star of Destiny series, and they sure say a lot of "y'all" in Texas!

Lyn has been writing inspirational romance for years and Avon just published the first novel in this historical series, THE DESIRES OF HER HEART.

Lyn will be calling in from her "cabin in the woods" in rural Wisconsin. I'll be calling from my office in downtown San Francisco. Join us in the week before Easter as we talk about her new book, what's different about "inspirational" romance, why she loves writing about Texas, and more!

Listen live to Authors on Air.

You can ask questions via chat or call in to (347) 826-9686.

Authors on Air tile ad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home