Eloisa Jamesapalooza!

Every once in a while, I have to step back from my job and become a fan girl. Now that I've been here a couple of years, I'm much better about not making a complete fool out of myself--like giggling uncontrollably--when one of my favorite authors calls or emails.

But, then, every once in a while, I'll pick up a book that will remind me how absolutely, incredibly, unutterably talented an author is, and I'll be reduced to blushing incoherence next time I see her. One of the authors this seems to keep happening with is the lovely Ms. Eloisa James.

Now, I don't know how many of you have picked up her newest installment of the Duchess series, but if you haven't, you really need to go out and get it right now. Seriously. Right now.

WHEN THE DUKE RETURNS is Lady Isidore's story. Remember her? She was featured in DUCHESS BY NIGHT. She finally (finally!) gets to meet her husband. And boy is she in for a surprise...(I'll give you a hint...her husband's hiding a big secret that makes him different from a lot of your run-of-the-mill heroes. Trust me, it's a good one.) Complete with appearances from your favorite series regulars like Jemma, Beaumont, and Villiers, it is just an incredible story.

I can completely understand, if you're a savorer and have gotten the book but are thinking of waiting to read the story so that you don't run out of Eloisa James before her next book comes out in June. I always try to do that but I never end up having the patience.

Never fear, Eloisa has a slew (now that's a fun word I rarely get to use) of new and different things to tide you over. She has written us a brand new short story that you can read on the home page of our website www.avonbooks.com. There, you can also see the video all about WHEN THE DUKE RETURNS. AND, she is going to be live at Authors on Air tomorrow at 2 PM EST to talk about all things romance.


Don't forget to check out her own website www.eloisajames.com and find all of her hidden Easter Eggs. I've only found two so far but I'm still looking. Last, but not least, Eloisa's newest Barnes and Nobel review column is up.

Basically, there's Eloisa James mania all across the internet. Check it out and don't forget to let us know what you think!

2 Comments:

Blogger penney said:

Sounds like a great book I'll be getting it. Thanks
Penney

12:32 AM  

Blogger Eloisa James said:

Geez.

I'm blushing!!!

Eloisa

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home