Congratulations Anna Campbell!

Avon author Anna Campbell's novel, CLAIMING THE COURTESAN, has been awarded 2007 Book of the Year and Year's Best Debut Historical from Romance: B(u)y the Book at LifetimeTV.com!

CLAIMING THE COURTESAN is the only novel to win in two categories. You may view the full 2007 "Year's Best" Romance Novels by clicking HERE:


I am so proud of Anna. When I first received the manuscript of this romance, I knew I had something special in my hands. I couldn't stop turning the pages and became determined to make this an Avon book.

I knew other publishers were interested in acquiring it, too. (And why wouldn't they be? They have good taste, too!)

What made this novel stand out for me? First and foremost the writing. Anna knocked me over with her sheer talent.

She created a love story that swept me away. In addition, she created characters who fascinated me. I had to keep
reading to discover what happened to them.

This novel caused a lot of controversy, but many of those who weren't wild about the book agreed that Anna's writing is powerful. Her next book, UNTOUCHED, is out in the bookstores now. So, if you haven't yet read Anna Campbell, please do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn S said:

Yay! Congrats, Anna! CTC deserves every kudo it gets!

Kathryn

12:10 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

Go Anna and Jenna!

Best,
Mary C.

4:26 PM  

Blogger Fedora said:

Hooray, Anna!!! Congrats on this and the other well-deserved acclaim! :)

9:50 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Congratulations, Anna. A well-deserved achievement - and one I had absolute faith in. I have your luscious luscious Untouched here ready to read - fabulous cover, again. But it's your writing which has made you a Must Buy Auto-Buy in my book. You write romance so beautifully, so spell-bindingly - I never want the book to end. Thankyou, and congratulations.
Malvina

6:53 PM  

Blogger Sandie Hudson said:

Hi Anna
Congratulations on the win and so deserved. All the best for 2008.
Hugs
Sandie

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home