I didn't edit this book (Carrie did!), but I love it just the same. It poses the question, "just what do women talk about in the ladies room, anyway?"

I know that there are probably things men wonder about, like:

1) Why do women always go "there" in pairs?

2) Why do women insist they don't want dessert, then eat all of yours?

3) Why do women say nothing is wrong, when it's clear everything is wrong?

I sometimes wonder about this myself. But then, I wonder why the man--any man--sitting next to me on the subway each morning can't PUT THEIR KNEES TOGETHER!?!?!!

I don't think there's a book that can help me there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:

Shh! We can't give away all of our secrets!

As for your subway dilemma, I can't help you there and at home, I'm outnumbered by men!

4:27 PM  

Blogger Shana said:

Maybe I should give my husband this book :-)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home