We're very busy here packing up all of our belongings as we prepare to move to a different floor in our office building. As so often happens when one packs up many years' worth of stuff, one finds a lot of junk, but also some real treasures tucked away--and with them a bounty of memories.

Erika was packing up our Avon Romance library and she found some real gems in there. Then, the reminiscing started. And I, alas, have significantly more years of memories here than my colleagues.

I can remember back to Fabio's heyday gracing our romance covers. It felt like he was on almost every one. And then I remember the day he came into the offices.

He was quite a physical presence, I have to say. Tall, chiseled, muscular, with that tell-tale mane of blond hair. And all the women were having their pictures taken with him. What did I do? Run and hide in the ladies room. :)


What favorite romance classics would you pull out from your keeper shelves? I might turn to Loretta Chase. Maybe LORD OF SCOUNDRELS? What's better than a great reformed rake story?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erika said:

If you hadn't run into the ladies room, it could've been you on one of those covers : >

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home