It's never too early for Christmas!

When I was a kid, the holiday season didn't start until I saw Santa bringing up the rear of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. That's when I knew I could get out that Sears Wish Book and ask for all the gifts I knew I wouldn't be getting that year.
Instead, of this super groovy mod toy...

I'd get this.
I just knew that cool girl cooking in her go-go boots wasn't wearing white socks.

Now, the shopping season starts even before Halloween, so it's no surprise that here at Avon we're bringing you a few Christmas books to make the season brighter.

First, we have Cathy Maxwell's A SEDUCTION AT CHRISTMAS for those of you who like your holidays filled with passionate adventure.

If you're a little more bloodthirsty, there's Kerrelyn Sparks' ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A VAMPIRE, where one kiss under the mistletoe can literally lead to an eternity of love.

Lots of reading! Lots of fun! And if any of you has a Sears Wishbook, I'll bet it's a collector's item today.



3 Comments:

Blogger Erika said:

When I was a kid, my dream Xmas present was a dollhouse. I finally got it, only to have my baby brother use it as a stepladder and the roof caved in. I wish I have a picture to share :-(

5:23 PM  

Blogger Unknown said:

There is a young tradition in my family of watching the Muppet film The Christmas Toy at this holiday. It was never a popular holiday staple. If you blinked during is television airing sometime in the the early 1990s, you would have missed it. My children, however, still love to watch it. For myself, it is my reminder that Christmas miracles do come true.

--------------------------------

kesha

Internet Marketing

4:02 AM  

Blogger MaricrisG said:

I am so intrigued with this new Vampire book now since this is the 2nd time I've come across it. Hmm...I wonder if they have it on Audio. Gotta check it out! Thanks for your wonderful suggestions :) Btw, I saw you drop on my EC- say hi next time you're in my blog! :) Promise I won't bite!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home