I've often said there need to be more pirates! To hold us over till Friday here are some pirates!
(a Depp/Bloom pirate picture to get us in the mood)



This is a classic by Johanna Lindsey



Here's a more recent one by Edith Layton



As for this cover (which I love!), it's enough to make me go buy a parrot, buy a bottle of rum, and set sail...or visit Parrott Jungle (which I've never done!) because I've got to take this one step further for all you Parrott heads out there.


If I have forgotten to post anyone's pirate book, just let us know (my mind isn't what she used to be)--and please don't make me walk the plank.

Shiver me timbers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kara Kenner said:

I wish I knew what was so freaking hot about Johnny Depp as a scurvy pirate. But he's a bajillion times hotter in his Jack Sparrow garb than he is in his every day clothes.

3:37 PM  

Blogger Kathryn S said:

I love pirates. I loved Sabrina's book. And Danelle Harmon wrote a lady pirate book years ago that I remember adoring.

Hmmm, think there's a need for vampire pirates in this world? lol.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home