I've often said there need to be more pirates! To hold us over till Friday here are some pirates!
(a Depp/Bloom pirate picture to get us in the mood)



This is a classic by Johanna Lindsey



Here's a more recent one by Edith Layton



As for this cover (which I love!), it's enough to make me go buy a parrot, buy a bottle of rum, and set sail...or visit Parrott Jungle (which I've never done!) because I've got to take this one step further for all you Parrott heads out there.


If I have forgotten to post anyone's pirate book, just let us know (my mind isn't what she used to be)--and please don't make me walk the plank.

Shiver me timbers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kara Kenner said:

I wish I knew what was so freaking hot about Johnny Depp as a scurvy pirate. But he's a bajillion times hotter in his Jack Sparrow garb than he is in his every day clothes.

3:37 PM  

Blogger Kathryn S said:

I love pirates. I loved Sabrina's book. And Danelle Harmon wrote a lady pirate book years ago that I remember adoring.

Hmmm, think there's a need for vampire pirates in this world? lol.

11:56 AM  

Blogger Affordable Luxurious Wedding Dress Blog said:

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,
plus size wedding dresses,
cheap informal wedding dresses,
junior bridesmaid dresses,
cheap bridesmaid dresses,
maternity bridesmaid dresses,
discount flower girl gowns,
cheap prom dresses,
party dresses,
evening dresses,
mother of the bride dresses,
special occasion dresses,
cheap quinceanera dresses,
hot red wedding dresses

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home