Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 2009 and is looking forward to an even better 2010. I know my 2009 holiday has definitely been one to remember! For my Birthmaskuh (Birthday, Christmas and Hanukkah) present, I welcomed a new member to my family--a little French Bulldog puppy named Luna.

Though the past couple of months have been tough--at four and a half months old, Luna's bladder is the size of a walnut, she loves chasing after and terrorizing her big sister, calico kitty, Chloe,

and she has yet to allow me to sleep through the night--this little puppy is the best present I've ever received. She has bought a lot of joy and messy fun into our lives.

What were some of your most memorable moments this past year? Any special presents, events or people that really touched you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tez Miller said:

Aw, sleepy Chloe is adorable :-)

6:47 AM  

Blogger Sissa said:

Oh how cute ^^

I think one of my memorable moments this year was to see my golden retriever Izzy so happy when we got beagle puppy Daisy. Izzy has always been the youngest in the pack (we have 5 dogs total now) and was always left out. Now with Daisy Izzy has a friend to play with and cuddle with.

11:44 AM  

Blogger Duni said:

What an adorable puppy! Very pretty cat too :)

Happy New Year!

7:38 AM  

Blogger Unknown said:

This year, my co-worker got an adorable, sweet puppy!!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home