I like big budget action movies. But I love the men in them even more.

The only reason I went to see TRANFORMERS II was for Josh Duhmal, who did NOT get enough screen time, in my opinion.

Look at that face! Those eyes! I've loved him since he was Leo on ALL MY CHILDREN...but I digress.

Today is the 4th of July and I would just like to acknowledge all the men and women in our armed forces who are out there defending our country, keeping us safe. I'm particularly thankful this year because my cousin Jimmy, after having served a year in Afghanistan, is now home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Juliana Stone said:

I hear you Erika. Sat through Transformers with my son because of Josh, and well, Shia too! Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!

3:42 PM  

Anonymous Jeaniene Frost said:

Glad your cousin is home safe.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home