Every year, Romance Writers of America has a conference to celebrate romance, writers, and books. I enjoy attending, not only because that's when I see most of my authors, but also because it brings me to different cities.

Living in New York City, I see tourists all the time, just stopping in the middle of the street to gaze up at the Empire State Building, or taking pictures of The Plaza or Rockefeller Center. During the annual RWA conference, I get to play tourist, at least for a couple of hours.

Last year, it was San Francisco. This year, it's Washington DC. I'm particularly excited about the tour of the Capitol Building, which has access to the Library of Congress through a tunnel!

And, one of my favorite museums is the International Spy Museum, where I bought a magnet that lists The Moscow Rules. I actually think these should be rules for living.

Another thing about Washington, D.C.--the authors. We've brought together 4 Avon authors who live in the area (and one who wants to live in the area) and created the anthology, FOUR DUKES AND A DEVIL. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger schizoshrink said:

sounds exciting!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home