I really do sometimes get to go to book parties--the kind that you see on TV shows!

Last Thursday evening, I attended a wonderful soiree for Tatiana Boncompagni and her Avon A book HEDGE FUND WIVES. It was held at the La Perla store on Madison Avenue, home of the most expensive lingerie and scandalous-looking mannequins ever.

The store was packed, which was wonderful to see. And I can personally attest that the cocktails, a combination of Skyy vodka (a plug here for a sponsor!), lime juice, pineapple juice, and I don't know what else, were quite tasty. Even better: a very kind person swooped in and purchased all the books we had available.

For once in my life, I was smart enough not to stay till the very end of a party. I ducked out when it was still in full swing, and it looked like there was no way it would be ending on time!

2 Comments:

Blogger RGC2005 said:

Found you via BE. While not my style you do have an attractive site design. See ya.

6:33 PM  

Blogger TideTraveler said:

My daughter is a hedge fund wife in Manhattan. I'll have to send her a copy of the book!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home