My high school class is not having a reunion this year.

I've been out of high school more years than I want to admit (hint: President Carter), but I'm surprised that my fellow students at Rhinebeck High couldn't get it together for a reunion.

(Look, where it all began for me!) We were all independent souls who went--and still go--our own ways.


I do wonder, though, about people who "go back" and reunite with their high school boyfriends.

Now, I didn't have a high school boyfriend, but the heroine of TEMPT ME TONIGHT did--and she has better luck with him when she returns home.

As for that class reunion--if anyone from the class of 19XX is out there let me know. Maybe it's not too late to reserve the Beekman Arms.

1 Comments:

Blogger unfuel the planet said:

wow this movie poster looks amazing

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home