As far as I'm concerned, RWA National Conference is one huge excuse to go shopping.

New shoes--why not?

Need something bright for that workshop? Open the wallet!

Buy dresses you would never wear anywhere else except a wedding? Go for it. Go!!

The giant RWA conference is going to be held in Dallas, TX and it's not even a month away.

Rumor has it that we are again sharing the conference hotel with the Mary Kay ladies (though that is just something I've heard through the grapevine).

Anyway, do you know that HarperCollins publishes a book about Mary Kay herself?

(I had no idea until the other day when someone from our Finance Department, of all places, told me.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn S said:

I can't wait for National! For me it's an excuse to dig out my funky purses and buy new lip gloss. Maybe the Mary Kay ladies can help me out with the latter!

3:39 PM  

Blogger Ann Marie Simard said:

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home