Victoria Alexander: Okay, you wanted more so...
Recently, Lucia talked about my passion for old typewriters which led us to talk about exactly what is in my basement. It's a scary, scary place. I'm a collector of, well, stuff. Whatever catches my fancy at the moment or, more usually, whatever falls into my lap. And it's all stored in the museum--er--the basement.

First, of course, there are the antique typewriters.



These things weight a ton and will some day be displayed upstairs.


Maybe.


I don't seem to be able to throw away a lamp.





















So now it's a collection.

Old, new, hanging, whatever.


(I really do intend to use the chandeliers outside with candles someday.)





















Then there is the collection of dollhouses. More on that next time...Happy Easter!

1 Comments:

Blogger reviewer said:

Hey, that lamp that has the red glass things.. My grandparents have the same one!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home