Ten more days until Halloween! When I was a little girl, I just loved it--and not just because of the free candy. I grew up in a small town. October 31st was the one night of the year when we could run around town after dark--unsupervised, unattended, and on our own. Things are different now, of course, and that's too bad. I still have the best memories of Halloween.

Take a peek at the newest from Teresa Medeiros, THE VAMPIRE WHO LOVED ME--perfect for this time of year, when things can go bump in the night.

5 Comments:

Blogger Noi Rocker said:

I love the new look!

4:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Not only do I love your new look. It looks great

4:36 AM  

Blogger Pauline Evanosky said:

What a great looking blog! Just terrific.

8:02 PM  

Blogger krissyinva said:

Wow!! The new layout looks great!! Teresa's The Vampire Who Love Me is great too!!

7:52 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

Well, that's still lucky. I grew up in a town where they found trick-or-treating absurd. Happy Halloween!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home