By Lynn Montana

Trouble's easy to find . . . if you know where to look for it.

My mother thinks I'm a delicate Southern flower. But believe me, Lexie Chandler's not someone to take lightly! I'm a gemologist, a karate black belt, and can accurately fire any gun out there. Plus, I won't back down . . . ever! And right now, my sights are set on the Heart of Burma, a magnificent, blood-red ruby that's currently in the hands of a rebel gunrunner holed up in the tiger-infested Burmese jungle.

I hate to admit it, but I can't do this one alone. Luckily, nails-tough American expatriate Cole Bannon is willing to partner up. But this guy's so drop-dead gorgeous and blisteringly hot, how am I going to keep my mind on the mission at hand -- especially since we'll be facing a small army, and maybe even a hungry jungle predator or two?

Besides, who knows what Cole's true agenda is . . . or if the survival of Lexie Chandler is part of it.

ISBN13: 9780060742577; ISBN: 0060742577; Imprint: Avon; On Sale: 02/28/2006; Format: Mass Market PB; Trimsize: 4 3/16 x 6 3/4; Pages: 384; $5.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home