Relaxing...and a Gift!
by Cynthia Eden

Happy Black Friday, everyone! On this glorious old day after Thanksgiving, I hope many folks have enjoyed a great early morning of brutal shopping--and are now in the mood to relax.

For me, reading has always been the perfect way to relax. I love a good book--curling up in a chair, clutching my book tightly, I can escape into a brand new world. A world of hot passion, incredible love, and guaranteed happy endings (because you know, we don't always get those in the real world).

I love to write stories that allow other people to relax out there and leave all their petty (or not so petty) troubles behind them. My next release, the novella NEW YEAR'S BITES in A RED HOT NEW YEAR, is a fiery read--one that I hope readers will enjoy...as they prepare to ring in the New Year.

NEW YEAR'S BITES is a bit different for me. Sure, I'm used to writing sensual stories and I have a strong preference for paranormals, but, usually, when I write about my paranormal heroes, well, they are the good guys. This time, I decided to mix things up a bit. My hero certainly has a bit of the bad boy in him and he has more than few surprises waiting for the heroine...

But, hey, surprises can be fun, right? And so can PRIZES...

Since it's the holiday season, I'm feeling the gift-giving bug. Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite way to relax and I'll come back on Tuesday and pick one commenter at random to receive a $15.00 gift certificate from Amazon.com. I'll post the winner's name in the comments section. Good luck, and Happy Holidays!

Cynthia Eden

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

My favorite way to relax? Why, reading, of course! :)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

~Andrea

12:12 PM  

Blogger Pam P said:

Reading and/or listening to music is what relaxes me. Nothing better than getting into a good book to clear your mind of things you'd rather not be thinking about. I love to get away to the beach along with a bag of books.

2:19 PM  

Blogger Cynthia Eden said:

Ah, ladies, I can't wait for night to fall--as soon as the family goes to sleep, I'm planning to curl up with my latest book stash.

3:22 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said:

A long soak in the tub with my favorite bath salts or some bubble bath and a glass of Shingle Peak sauvignon blanc in easy reach. Sigh...heaven.

7:20 PM  

Blogger Jane said:

I like to lie on the couch and watch tv(Comedy Central, History and Discovery) or read. I like to have the music on when I read. I also have a snack and a drink nearby so I don't have to get up.

7:27 PM  

Blogger Edie Ramer said:

I'm another reader, of course. I also like to walk my dog, but it's already getting cold out. :(

10:45 PM  

Blogger Kammie said:

ooh, I like Jon. Sounds good! He can carry me anywhere.

It was rough out there this weekend at the mall. Wow...is all I can say to the amount of people I saw. lol I came home, changed into my jammies, curled up on the couch with my afghan and read. That's my way to relax my mind and my feet, too.

7:10 AM  

Blogger Cynthia Eden said:

Thanks for all the comments! And it sure is nice to talk to fellow reading-relaxers. :-)

And the winner of the gift certificate is...Shelly Munro! Congrats, Shelley! Please email me at cynthia@cynthiaeden.com to claim your prize.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home