By Kimberly Logan

My unlady-like association with the Bow Street Runners has made me fair game for London's loose-tongued rumormongers, but I, Lady Jillian Daventry, promise to behave -- at least until my sister's coming-out season has concluded. But my vow will not keep me from solving the mystery that overshadows my life -- nor, I reluctantly admit, will it keep my heart from racing madly in the presence of Connor Monroe.

I cannot ignore Connor's request for assistance in solving a mystery of his own. But the hungry fire of his gaze and the heat of his touch suggest the irresistibly handsome rogue wants so much more . . . I know I'm entering dangerous ground, but I'm tempted by his sinful kiss.

ISBN13: 9780060792565; ISBN: 0060792566; Imprint: Avon; On Sale: 06/27/2006; Format: Mass Market PB; Trimsize: 4 3/16 x 6 3/4; Pages: 384; $5.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home