Author of THIS YEAR'S MODEL on THE TODAY SHOW

In case you missed it yesterday, here is a link that shows the fabulous Carol Alt, author of Avon's THIS YEAR'S MODEL, on THE TODAY SHOW. CLICK HERE

By the way, I had no idea Kathie Lee was back on television, but there she is--just in case some of you miss her from her days with Regis.

I can personally attest that Carol looks as fabulous in person as she does on television. She attributes it to her Eating Raw diet. No, ladies, that's not eating "in" the raw, it's eating raw food.

Here's a link to one of her raw food books. It's not even an Avon book and I'm willing to share. There is a Vegan Raw Brownie recipe, so I can assure you that dessert is allowed, even if you eat raw.

Now, I'm not saying that I am doing this--sushi is about as raw as I get. But it's fascinating, and, if you are raw-curious, it's a great place to start.

Have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bombchell said:

raw food, oh gosh, if they add yougurt, ill survive with smoothies.

clueless on who these people are so ill check out the links

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home