If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Um....well...a cheetah?  Cheetara was my favorite Thundercat.

What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Sleep.  (That's my favorite thing to do all the time.) Also, eat outside.

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
Ben & Jerry's "Everything but the Kitchen Sink", because I have a pretty varied group of interests.

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go?
I've hardly been anywhere, so it's hard to pick one place, but I'm going to go with the Vatican, since that's been on my list since I was a little girl.

What’s the ideal dream job for you?
I believe I'm contractually required to say romance editor. But, as many of you know, my actual ideal dream job is Radio City Rockette.

Are you a morning or night person?
Oh, good Lord, am I a night person. Always have been--I've always wondered if that's because of my insomnia, or if I just developed insomnia after the fact.

What are your favorite hobbies?
Going to the theater, playing board games, sleeping (that counts!), dance parties with friends.

What movie could you best quote from?
TOMBSTONE, no doubt. Also, NEWSIES. Beginning to end.

What’s the worst thing you did as a kid?
Stole a pack of gum from the grocery store, age 7 or so. I confessed to my mother almost immediately via a convoluted story in which a friend at school had just randomly given me gum and I'd just remembered and had to share! I was grounded for two weeks and forced to tell any friends who came by to see if I could play that I was grounded and why. Needless to say, haven't stolen since.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christine London said:

Hi Esi,
Thanks for the fact filled, motivational talk today at OC RWA. You're a great high energy gal.
Cheers,
Christine London
www.christinelondon.com

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home